Telluride World Cup

Telluride World Cup
World Cup Canada 1st Place

Monday, July 29, 2013

The Crash Reel


Last night I had the opportunity to go to the Australian premier of ''The Crash Reel'' which is a documentary on Kevin Pearce
It was one of the most inspiring movies I have ever seen. At the end it got one of the largest standing ovations I have ever been apart off.
The fact that Kevin Pearce has came back from such a terrible injury and has chosen to make such a huge deference in sport rather than doing nothing with his experience.
This movie gave me a new respect for my sport and my head and how much it means and how I need to protect it at all times.
we got to have a Q&A with him at the end of the movie and through that we really got to see how fun and honest he is, and how he has making a difference in not only sport but with head trauma victims in any circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment